Luminar 4.2 - Leaving Graphics artifacts

Answered

Comments

11 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Hi. We haven't heard about this issue before. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will investigate this case.

Comment actions Permalink
    Luca Santirocco

Austin Miller

Hi Luca! Please contact us via skylum.com/support so we can further investigate the issue.

Brent Conner

I have also have this issue on my desktop.  The image jumps around when trying to edit a mask so editing is almost impossible. I also have it installed on my Microsoft surface book and I don’t have the jumping around issue on that computer but the surface book is slow so I prefer to use my desktop but am unable to because of the artifacts and jumping around issue

David Teddy Heimfert

Hello
    I also have the same graphics issues on the trial version. Buttons disapears, same artefacts on the menu, on pictures, and i don’t know why Luminar is saving a looooot of pictures copy in my Windows librairy (without asking anything).
    My computer is brand new and i’ve tried to reinstall nvidia drivers twice..
    Thx for helping

Anastasia Davis

David Teddy Heimfert Hi!

Try fully reinstalling drivers for all graphics cards on your system.

Make sure to fully uninstall your current graphics drivers before proceeding. How to uninstall drivers (click this text to open link). You'll need to do this for all devices under Display Adaptors on your system:

Download and install drivers from the manufacturer's website:

After you have updated your graphics card drivers, make sure to set your discrete graphics card to run Luminar by default (usually this concerns laptops). Refer to your graphics card's manufacturer's website if you need help with that.

If the issue remains, please reach our support team: https://skylum.com/support

David Teddy Heimfert

Done, and nothing change. I've send a message to the support.

David

Manuel Auer

I have the same issues and just got the same recommendations from the support. It didn't help! Do you guys have a solution by now, or still the same issues? This is very annoying since every other program just works perfectly! I run a GTX 980ti, what graphic cards do you guys use?

Tony Cristiano

In my case, the issue was resolved by stopping the "Nahimic" service from running. It's a compatibility issue with that audio software.

Victoria Grace

Hey Manuel,

Tony is right, please, reach our support team via https://skylum.com/support and they'll help you to sort out this issue.

Manuel Auer

Tony Cristiano thank you very much, this made my day. I'm really interested to implement Luminar 4 in my workflow, but these issues were horrible. Now I just need to deal with the speed of it! 

Thank you!

Please sign in to leave a comment.