better way to load new images

Comments

6 comments

Charles Parker

In the Mac version I can drag a photo to my Luminar icon on the menu bar which will open Luminar with the image. Do you have anything equivalent, like a desktop icon, you can use? It may work the same way.

Charlie

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback - I will pass it to our developers.

Just to confirm, the app you are referring to is Aurora HDR 2018 and you are on a Windows operating system?

Chris Falkenstein

yes ahdr2018, windows 10

besides these drawbacks it is a wonderful program and i much prefer the out put looks to photomatix, but it is so tedious to work with when having to process many images. to many dialogues when trying to open a new set after working on one

charles the drag and drop onto the icon does not work. so i have to go through all that work just to open a new set

Angela Andrieux

Hi Chris,

You should be able to open images by dragging them directly onto the Aurora HDR 2018 application in the Windows Taskbar, but the caveat is that Aurora must already be launched/open.  Let me know if that helps or works for you.

Chris Falkenstein

that works only if another image is not open. of course it works after launching the program and no image has been processed and saved

workflow

open aurora>drag images in> process > export images

now to work on the next set i have to close the program and reopen it otherwise if i go to file> open i get "save changes?" > "dont save> explorer window opens so now i have to go hunt down the bracketed images, TEDIOUS 

photomatix, open images> process> close image> dialog box appears that says "drag images here" so simple

Angela Andrieux

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying!

Please sign in to leave a comment.