Luminar 4.2.0 Update und wieder Problem mit Magic Mouse

Answered

Comments

3 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Hi! Our tech team has this fix under development. I will try to escalate this question once again so they could give this issue more attention. Thanks for trying to make Luminar better.

Comment actions Permalink
    Johannes Bohnacker

You send rockets to the sky but have not been able since version 3.0 to add a simple checkbox to the preferences dialog to switch flipping through the library and looks panel by mousewheel/touch mouse (a.k.a. Magic Mouse) on and off. Ridiculous.

Wolfgang Jarcik

I was able to test a fix for the Magic Mouse problem over a month ago. This fix would actually fix the problem, which I also told support. (see also my post in the forum: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006485199/comments/360001579300 ) I don't know why this fix has not yet been implemented. It always takes a long time to implement fixes. Then all fixes are always implemented at the same time, which in my opinion leads to problems again. Most software manufacturers have better release management and not only update their programs at much shorter intervals, they also fix major errors much more quickly.

Please sign in to leave a comment.