My Luminar 4 crashed again !

Answered

Comments

9 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Comment actions Permalink
    Bill Lombardo

Hey Michael,

Did you get any info on your issues? I have the same. Hard to get in touch with tech support.

Bill Lombardo

I was directed to this address. All there is is a bunch of topics, none of which address my problems. I've been here before. No response. Can you help?

Hi Bill, I solved the problem on the same day. When the Luminar 4 crashed, a message popped up saying it crashed and related it to the photo that I was editing at that time . I immediately deleted the photo from my folder , and rerun Luminar 4 . And it worked! Hope this will help you. Anyway the Skylum technical support should get in touch with you and support you.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bill,

You can reach our support team directly at www.skylum.com/support or via email at support@skylum.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lenny Verkhovsky

@Angela,
    If you will keep asking people to write emails to support instead of trying to help them here in the forum, you will be overloaded with the same issues over and over again instead of doing much more interesting things :).
    A tip/solution provided by 'member' above most likely will solve the problem, at least it fixed it for me and him.

Hopeless!! Luminar 4 is extremely slow in processing and crashes all the time. iMac Pro (8-core!) of 6 months old! Can't restart with option key, keeps crashing!! Like some said: do something about this, instead of asking people to contact support all the time! Will remove it, never use it again and strongly recommend my photographer friends not to install it! Damned!

Anastasia Davis

Hi! Please note the most efficient way to resolve the issue is to look into a particular case via emails with our support team. 
    As for the crashes you have, it is important to know how many images you have in your catalog and where are they located. Thus, please reach our Support guys with this info.

Bill Lombardo

Should not happen to a professional app. Someone who has an I-Pro, 8 core... that is scary... will this ever be resolved? Not happening with PS. Delete the photo from your folder ... really?

Please sign in to leave a comment.