Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Franci,

If you haven't already, please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll get you back up and running ASAP.

Comment actions Permalink
    Barry Sachais

Franci...I had the same problem. I followed the instructions to uninstall the Microsoft Visuals as listed. Following the next steps to download and reinstall the Microsoft Visual versions did allow the installation of the upgrade. Frankly, it was a pain in the you know what. If you don't need the update, don't go through the hassle. Maybe Luminar will get it worked out. At this point, I use Luminar for a quick sky change if I need it. other than that, I'm done with the hassles with Luminar.

Franci Carlsson

I can't do all that, but I don't need dutch language anyway.  Skylum team said they would "get you back up and running" but they haven't answered me yet.  I'm really getting disappointed with Luminar.  They couldn't fix the issue of each image edit taking 10 seconds just to come up, I just found out that Windows only backs up every 24 hours (Mac does every time you close),  poor DAM, and now update not loading. Thanks for your reply

Margaret Bright

Hi Franci,

I have checked with our support team, and it looks like they have sent you a response, but our system shows that for some reason our email didn't reach you. I would like to kindly ask you to check the spam folder, and in the meantime, I will ask our team to forward you the instructions once more.

Hope we can help you resolve this issue ASAP.

Please sign in to leave a comment.