Rotate by degrees

Answered

Comments

3 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi LA,

At the moment there isn't a way to specify a 1.2 degree rotation, but I'll share the suggestion with our developers. However, you can manually adjust the rotation in the Crop & Rotate tool. https://manual.skylum.com/4/en/topic/crop-rotate-tool

Comment actions Permalink
    Todd Mitchell

I agree with LA, this should be as easy as entering a numerical value when you want/need to fine-tune a rotation.  After a photoshoot this weekend of taking pictures of the NEOWISE comet I realize my horizon was off, just barely.  Using my mouse I attempted to level it, but I found myself constantly over correcting, first one way then the other.  For the life of me, I couldn't find where to simply enter a value like -1.35.   I finally set my mouse to its least sensitive setting and was able to get it "close enough".

Let's get this added as a basic, fundamental capability.  Even freeware tools like GIMP have had this forever.  Simply add a text box above or below the slider that allows the user to enter the specific angle they need (like -1.37 or +2.55).

Thank you for continuing to listen to your customers and refine this very good product!

Kirk Osborn

Thank you for your suggestion. I have forwarded your request to our tech department for further consideration.

Please sign in to leave a comment.