Luminar 4.4.1.0 (5191) is currently the newest version available.

Answered

Comments

5 comments

The same goes for me. I'm afraid. I get a pop-up telling me an update is available (Luminar 4.4.1.1. - version 5343). so I click OK and that's it - the beginning and the end of it. Nothing's installed and my current version remains 4.1.1. Can you please repost the link? 

Comment actions Permalink
    Jakob Veje Hansen

Are you guys referring to the check for updates dialog box? On mine it says "Luminar 4 4.1.0 (5191) is currently the newest version available." I got confused by that initially, but notice the missing dot between the 1st and 2nd 4? I think it should be read as <Major version>4<Detailed version>4.1.0. The build version (5191 and in the other case 5343) should correspond to the build version you find in the about dialog box. 

Kate Williams

Hi Rino, 

Please note that, globally, the latest available update is 4.1.0. 

4.1.1 is currently in a soft launch mode and is available only for several countries - Canada, Austria, Australia, Belgium, and Holland.  To find out what a soft launch is: https://skylum.com/blog/what-is-a-soft-launch 

The update will be released globally within a week. 

As far as the issue with the account is concerned, please, contact our team at https://skylum.com/support 

We'll be happy to help you. 

Rino Engdal

Ahhh my bad Jakob thanks for seeing that. Now it all makes sense.
    Didnt see the missing . there. Then my headline here is wrong and have a dot too much.
    Also thought it was weird that they had same build version, now that also makes sense :p
    Then I have the updated version. :D

Thanks Jakob!

Thank you, @Jacob Veje Hansen, you're absolutely right and I didn't notice it either. 

Thanks again! 

Please sign in to leave a comment.