Erase tool not working "Luminar 4.1.1"

Answered

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the erase tool!

We need to be able to reproduce the issue on our end in order to understand at which point it occurs. Please email us at support@skylum.com with a screen recording of what you do in the software before encountering the issue. Here's how to record a screen on Mac:

https://support.apple.com/guide/quicktime-player/record-your-screen-qtp97b08e666/mac

Here's how you can send us the file:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your email.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Alan Gibson

Robert Stenseth

This update is a piece of crap. It has something to do with an incompatibility with Catalina 10.15.? Also I object to Skylum asking us to do testing for them. As owners of the software that is not our job. The rate it's going will not update to v5. Not sure how it's going on windows??

Wolfgang Jarcik

Hi Angela,

the problem with the erase tool in 4.1.1 has already been described in a few articles and should now be known to the support. I had contact with the support team (with Elena) over several days and had to go back to 4.1.0. The update to 4.1.1 is also currently no longer available.

Anna V

Hi Wolfgang,

We have indeed stopped the update.

Angelas asked to contact support and provide all the details in order we could check if this issue exists not only in version 4.1.1 

Post is closed for comments.