Catalina 10.15.3

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Daniel

Ive had this issue for before Catalina, I find I REVERT pic to original and then try again and always fixes the issue

Comment actions Permalink
    Kate Williams

Hi, 

We've received several reports regarding this error and, according to our customers' feedback, the following things were discovered:

This is the issue on Apple Photos side and affects all applications, not only the Skylum ones. 

The error may pop up when you're opening the editing tab using F shortcut and/or when the "Original" preset is selected in Apple Photos. 

One of our artists has reported that the issue was fixed for him by reinstalling the Apple Photos app. 

Another workaround is, as Daniel has mentioned, reverting the picture to the original and invoking the extension after this. 

I'd recommend contacting Apple support so that they could check the issue on their end. 

I did a hard shutdown and reboot as proposed, but the problem is still there. I also realized if I select to return to the original setting, the problem is gone. So I won't return to the original setting of hundreds of photos. It's look like the problem is on Apple side as Luminar team told me, but not sure it's a priority for Apple to resolve it.

One things is sure, I won't do any more editing with Luminar 4 till there is a solution. I'm afraid to redo all my editing and of course not happy.

Not usefull to buy Luminar if it's not usable or could stop working for any update from Apple. May be using Luminar as an extension in Apple Photos app is a good edea, but at the same time it's risky on customer side. 

Waiting for a solution..............

Please sign in to leave a comment.