Fisheye lens distortion correction

Answered

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Unfortunately, we can't provide you with a solution to this problem since we don't officially support PTLens.

We may add the support of this app in the future. Please stay tuned.

Comment actions Permalink
    Michael Sonshine

OK. Thank you. That is good to know.

But one of the reasons I posted this item was to ask if anyone knew of any other plugin software that did image distortion corrections that might work with L4. PTLens does not and Dxo's ViewPoint 3 does not. Is there any other software that I might use to correct the distortion?

Jeff Reynolds

I understand Luminar does automatic lens correction based on a database of lens profiles. The easy feature to add would be to allow users to select directly from that list in these cases. From a software development standpoint that can't be too difficult considering the feature already exists in an automatic sense.

I'm having the same issue as Michael.

Michael Sonshine

Great idea.

One other thing that might be helpful would be to extend the range of the distortion correction slider. As it is the slider does not offer enough range to properly correct the image. Perhaps more range would help and then I could save the adjustment as a preset to use with other fisheye photos.

Please sign in to leave a comment.