Openinng Aurora 2019 in Luminar 4

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Alexander,

Aurora HDR 2019 needs to be updated to be able to send images directly to Luminar 4. For now, we recommend exporting your image from Aurora as a high resolution TIFF and then opening the TIFF file into Luminar 4.

Comment actions Permalink
    Tim Meier

Have the same problem. I tried the solution you're recommending but the software gets hung up and needs forced quit and restart every time. Same if I try to open it in Photoshop. Luminar actually works in this sense but opens up an old Photoshop version that I still have on my system instead of the newest version. Would be nice if that can be fixed in later versions, too. 

Helga Rowles

Hi guys, please try the following solution to make Aurora show in Luminar 4:
    Open Finder, click Go > Go to Folder and paste the following path: /Library/Application Support/MacPhun Software/Luminar4/Plug-Ins.
    There will be a bunch of files in there, the one you're interested in has .plugin extension.
    Copy the .plugin file somewhere where you can easily find it.
    In Aurora, click Plugins > Other > Open Plugin > point Aurora to the .plugin file you just copied. Luminar should open.

As for Photoshop, try the following:
    Make sure Photoshop is closed.
    Launch Luminar 4
    Click File > Install Plugins.
    Click Uninstall next to Photoshop
    Restart your computer
    Launch Luminar
    Click File > Install Plugins
    Then click Install to install the plugin again

If the issue remains, please contact our support team at skylum.com/support. We'll be happy to assist.

Post is closed for comments.