Last update turned out to be a crashing nightmare.
So, I have done some heavy editing of JPG and Fuji RAW images to test this new update.
Used multiple layers with clone and stamping, erasing, sky replacements etc.
Basically I threw the book at it trying to see what it could handle.
I know this is pretty limited testing (don't have time for marathon sessions) but this is what I found.
Not a single crash, lockup or general slowdowns. Didn't really notice much change in exporting times.
Mind you I have a new MacBook Pro 16" so your mileage will probably vary.
The good news...I couldn't get it to crash, even with some ridiculous heavy editing. I didn't get to experiment with the new features too much as I was just trying to push the software.
Time will tell about everything else but for me...so far, so good.
Please sign in to leave a comment.