Version 4.1 – but where is the speed increase?

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Wolfgang Jarcik

for me nothing has obviously changed significantly, plugin via PS ok, Luminar 4 stand alone as before - everything is just as slow, when editing 1 or 2 changes and the fan no longer comes to rest on my Macbook-pro and the Macbook gets so hot that I'm worried and have to quit Luminar again.

Comment actions Permalink
    Kenneth Comben

I installed (updated) to 4.1 and the stamp and clone udo and redo still do not work, i thought (incorrecly it seems ) that skylum were addresing the ai for sky replacements were to be enhanced it still cannot recognise small areas of sky so no fix there.

Now the edits are noticably slower takes much longer when processing.

Burkhard Bahr

I thought about the 4.1 update again and came to the conclusion that Skylum was teasing us. I think they can't get out of laughing.

Burkhard Bahr

Finaly I'm sure - Skylum is kidding us.

Daniel Johnson

iMac 4K 32gb i5 - I noticed the export to be a little faster, My library hasn't crashed but its still very slow loading image and waiting for the edit functions to become available. As a plugin I have zero issues 

Anastasia Davis

Hi Burkkhard! Please note that the performance was improved as well as a great number of bugs were fixed. Still, we are working on further improvements. 

Post is closed for comments.