Luminar 4.1.0 - How to Update?

Comments

10 comments

Chris Robison

I successfully downloaded the update.  Installed. The update seems to work better overall - speed improvements, clone and stamp tool doesn't grind to a halt.  Browsing seems a bit snappier too.  

Comment actions Permalink
    Peter Gladstein

Do you need to uninstall 4.0.0 first?

Chris Robison

The instructions mention it, but I did not uninstall before updating.  No issues that I can see.

Anastasia Davis

Peter Gladstein It is recommended to do so. Otherwise, you will end up with two versions of the same app.

G Mitchell

I successfully downloaded the update here in the USA. I did not uninstall the previous ver of 4, I just allowed it to replace it. Loading and browsing of the catalogue seems to be quicker. I did a test process making multiple adjustments one right after the other at a fast pace in a deliberate attempt to push the limits. The fan on my MacBook Pro did kick in for a bit but did not freeze or lock up. There was definitely some effective work done in the code to stabilize and speed things up.  

Christopher Hand

I can not get 4.1 to update. I am on Windows 10. after trying to update and it did nothing, I deleted the current Luminar 4 and restarted the computer and re-downloaded the set-up, but it still does not install. In the Task Manager, it just sits under running in the background, I tried to prioritize it, but still nothing!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Christopher,

Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so our techs can investigate the issue. Thanks in advance!

Alan Lee

Hi I am still waiting for activaction key for Luminar4 download and key as I have upgraded to windows 10 ? regards Alan

Alan Lee

Hi I am waiting for you to email key and download for Photolemur3 As I have upgraded to windows 10. regards Alan

Kate Williams

Hi Alan, 

As I can see, our team has already sent you a couple of emails containing your download and activation info. However, it seems that our emails do not reach you. 

Could you please check your Spam / Junk folder? Verify that there are no active filters that could block our emails. 

One of the support agents has just contacted you via a personal email account to ensure that the email reaches you this time. 

If you still do not receive any emails from us, please, provide us with an alternative email to contact you (preferably, a @gmail one). You may also want to reach out to your email provider so that they could check why our emails get misrouted. 

Another kind reminder is that you can access your licenses and software downloads in your Skylum account ("My software" tab): https://skylum.com/user/login 

Please sign in to leave a comment.