Luminar 4.1 release notes:
Our team stopped to beat on the keyboard. We installed the product that we blindly made for so long time on our computers and tried to use it! And......it was so excited! It turned out we almost guessed with the code!! It only remained to make one function compatible with another, but some of them needed to be totally refined. And we made it!
1. Memory leaks is over, totally over!
2. CPU load when the Luminar is idle is 0-2% now. Forget about 20-30% when you do not work with Luminar!
3. Adjustments now apply in a fraction of seconds! Even a crop function! Is it really cool?!
4. Optimisation is so good so you may run not one but three Lightroom instances simultaneously with Luminar!
5. TIFF output as well as JPEG not lose its sharpening after export! Best in class downsampling algorithm is in action!
6. New amazing splash screen!
.......and then I woke up...
Happy new year, colleagues! Let's give them one last chance!
Post is closed for comments.