how is set 0 white balance?

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Helga Rowles

Hi Ciber, it's a relative temperature and it doesn't depend on your camera white balance settings. You may try using the Eyedropper tool to adjust the white balance.

Comment actions Permalink
    cyber il

I understand.
    Relative to what?
    The eyedropper does not work as intended. When my photo is too blue, even using it, it's still too blue.

Victoria Grace

cyber il it is hard to understand the issue without visual representation of it. We need to know all the steps you do and see the original image. Please send us a screen recording:

You can use Monosnap to record your screen: https://monosnap.com/welcome

Here's how you can send us the file with the recording:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and send it to our support team at support@skylum.com

Try this technique. I learned this from a training video for another image editor but it works very well and should work very well in HDR for getting the white balance where it should be.

1) Push the Saturation Slider and the Vibrance slider to their maximum values (temporarily).

2) Now go and play with the Temperature and Tint sliders. You will visually see how the WB is changing this way. Very easily in fact. And you can make the image warmer, or cooler, or simply make it neutral by find the center point for both the temperature and tint sliders.

3) When finished, set the Saturation and the Vibrance sliders back to where they were prior to step 1.

Kevin

cyber il

Kevin Pinkerton I know that trick, but it does not reply to my question. that does not solve the problem, since the white balance remains distorted. So you have to use the same white balance that the software developer hard coded for it to work properly.

Victoria Grace My question is clear and easily reproduced. No file is required. You, the support, always request files and nothing happens afterwards.
    Could you just forward my question as is to the software developer, please?

Victoria Grace

cyber il we'd need more details on the issue explained so we could investigate your issue properly.

Thus, please, send the required info to support@skylum.com so that we could check it with our developers as well.

Post is closed for comments.