Paid $145.00, but received nothing.

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Vita Bergman

Hi Denise!

As I have mentioned under another post, we have replied to your email with the all the purchased items two days ago.

Please check your spam folder.

Comment actions Permalink
    Denise Watson

Hi Vita,

I have thoroughly checked and I have not yet received an email, nor is it in my spam folder.  I would appreciate if you would re-send it.

Thank you,

Denise

Kate Williams

Hi Denise,

Done. Please check the inbox once again. 

Denise Watson

Hi Kate,

Unfortunately, once again, I have not received it in either my in-box or my spam folder. I suspect it may be being sent to an incorrect email address. It should be sent to: edenfarms@telus.net. Please check the email address you are sending to as there may be a spelling mistake. I have suspected that may have been the problem from the start.

Please let me know, and thank you again. I'm really looking forward to receiving my software.

Denise

Kate Williams

Hi Denise, 

This is the exact same email we've used to contact you. 

Are you able to provide an alternative email, for instance, the @gmail.com one so that we could forward all the details once again?

In the meantime, please try contacting Telus support: https://www.telus.com/en/on/support/article/are-you-using-a-third-party-email-service-provider 

Denise Watson

Hi Kate/Vita,

Thank you so much!

At Kate's suggestion, I contacted Telus and yes, that is indeed where the problem was. For some reason, they held any of your emails that had a downloadable link, on their webmail server's junk file and did NOT allow it to come into my email at all - not even into my own junk/spam folder. Bizarre! Turns out, my Activation email WAS sent to me the very day I made my purchase on-line, so the issue was never Skylum's.

Anyway, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and helpfulness while this got worked out. I have all the links I need now, have loaded Luminar 4 onto my computer and I LOVE IT!!!  

Again, thank you both. Merry Christmas!!

Denise Watson  :-)

Please sign in to leave a comment.