Luminar 4 & Smugmug

Answered

Comments

5 comments

gary kyes

I am also waiting for the Smugmug activation information.  Seems like once you have purchased the software the promised extras are forgotten.  Sad as I am also a faithful user of Luminar 2018 and Aurora HDR.  

Comment actions Permalink
    Elena Blum

Hi Jay,

Please doublecheck your inbox and spam folder, as we've sent you an email a few days earlier and today again.

Hi Gary,

I've sent you an email as well.

Thanks!

Jay Byron

Elana, I am not getting anything. All I get is your email that you sent a response...Why do I get this and not an answer

Jay Byron

Everything I do leads me back to here. I own all of your software back when you were Macphun. Luminar 2017, 2018, 2019 and now Luminar 4, Aroura HDR,  Tonality, intensify.noiseless & even FX. I have never used Smugmug, and I purchased it early so I could get it. You and someone else said you sent it to me, but I did not get it. What I did get was an email saying you sent it, but I can't find it Why I ask...Am I getting a runaround? I hope not. I expect a response that I can see and open. I purchased it in September so I could get Smugmug...Where is it?  This is my last request before taking other action.

Vita Bergman

Hi Jay!

I have reached out to you from my personal email and attached your SmugMug link.

Please make sure to check the spam folder once again in case you don't receive my email.

Please sign in to leave a comment.