Hi Luminar team,
I would like to see the following improvements on next version.
1) Improved export progress bar. When exporting multiple files I would like to see with the progress bar a text describing progress eg. "Exporting 2 out of 10 ( filename... )". Also give the option to cancel exporting.
2) If you accidentally close luminar while exporting no warning message is displayed. Please fix this.
3) Maybe a small progress bar when applying various filters bellow the working area would be help to understand if it is processing or frozen. Sometimes my luminar freezes for a few seconds and I don't know if I should close it or wait.
4) I cannot find an easy way to move around a zoomed image when working with mask brushes. Please fix this. Also a classic preview navigator in place as an alternative in position of histogram, displaying the zoomed area with a box with pan and zoom buttons would be useful.
5) Add cameras-lenses combinations for automatic lens distortion and chromatic correction and give us the option to have it enabled by default.
6) Add more Exif info and give us control of exif info when exporting.
7) Add preferences menu to set various defaults and optimize performance for Windows version.
8) Add the option to create user profiles at export menu so to have our export configurations ready instead of recreating them each time.
9) Please add color picker for color filter.
10) When copy - pasting or syncing adjustments give more options to user on what to sync. For example crop or lens fixes would not be applicable to every photo.
Hope update by update Luminar will become more stable and faster. For sure it is resource hungry. I am sure you can optimize many things on that.
I will come back to this post adding any suggestion I think that would improve user experience.
Please sign in to leave a comment.