Comments

5 comments

• Official comment
    Anastasia Davis

Hi! We have replied to you via email. 

Best regards,

Comment actions Permalink
    Shlomi

Let me save you some time, their answer will look something like this: "Our software is perfectly fine. Most of the customers are extremely satisfied. If you encounter any issues, please reach our support team at https://skylum.com/support". 

Wolfgang Jarcik

Exactly this question I had already asked for the mac - Success: thread was closed.

Wim Hendrix

I can only sympathize, just sad to see a company with a product that has potential, is pushing customers away just by giving non-sense answers.

I'm not a L4 customer yet, although I was very tempted as I did buy L3 last year and was hoping L4 would bring stability and performance improvements. I'm happy I held my money in my pocket and not hope for a smooth 30-day-money-back guarantee experience in case L4 did not live up to expectations.

If I look at Skylum's roadmap for L4, frankly it does not mention anything about the L4.1 that support people are promising. It does mention though L3.2 in the making, which I do very much hope they will release as well soon as there are many L3 customers left with a basically defective SW (crashing, memory leaks, slow, ... yes sounds like L4) and they have been promised improvements as well for months.

The description about the L3.2 update does not sound promising though: "We're working on optimizing memory use for an even smother workflow." I actually had to lookup what "smother" means, let's say this is a very unfortunate "typo".

Anastasia Davis

@Wim We are preparing updates for both Luminar 3 and Luminar 4. We just haven't updated the roadmap yet. 

Post is closed for comments.