Shortcut Keys

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Kate Williams

Hi TC, 

That would be helpful indeed. I've passed this onto our tech team for further consideration. 

Comment actions Permalink
    TC Conner

Thanks Ms. Kate, and I sure hope "further consideration" leads to implementation of such a feature! Peace! 

Theo Meijering

I recently bought Luminar Neo (Lifetime) + the Extensions pack. However, none of my shortcut keys are working! I am using an iMac with Monterey version 12.6.1. For example, the shortcut keys for size adjustment of the display (Cmd-1, Cmd-+ etc.) don’t function at all. The same for many or all other shortcut keys…

What’s wrong? Can you offer support please?

Thanks in advance.

Theo Meijering

Elena O'Brien

Hi Theo Meijering,

I've just tried the shortcuts, they seem to work on my side.

Please make sure you use the correct shortcuts:

Cmd and +    Zoom In
    Cmd and –    Zoom Out
    Cmd and 1    Zoom to 100%
    Cmd and 0    Fit to Screen

Theo Meijering

Thanks Elena. I found out what the problem was/is. These shortcut keys don't work when using LN as a plug-in to the Mac Photo app. Maybe a good idea to include that in the info for LN on a relevant place...?

Kate Williams

Hi Theo,

I've reproduced this issue and reported it to our tech team. They'll check the case and will be working on a fix. 

Kate Williams

Dear Theo, 

I've received an update from our tech team. 

Indeed, not all hotkeys can work in Luminar invoked as Apple Photos extension now because the latter intercepts them. However, we already researching the possibility of implementing these hotkeys in the Apple Photos extension. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.