erasing straight lines in Luminar 4 for Windows

Answered

Comments

9 comments

• Official comment
    Kate Williams

Hi Igor, 

Currently, this option is available only in the Mac version of Luminar 4.

Our tech team's logs show  that there's a special task to implement the same feature in Luminar on Windows too, so please stay tuned! 

Comment actions Permalink
    Jill Cima

Any time frame for this to be implemented in Windows?

Helga Rowles

Hi Jill, at this time, there's no ETA for implementing this feature on Windows, I'm afraid. However, I will be happy to pass your vote on to our developers.

Jose Plaza

Please, add my vote also to this request. I hate erasing electrical cables with my "shaky " hand.

Any updates on this?  For doing real estate composites this is a deal breaker I'm afraid.  It's very disappointing and at this point this software was not worth buying.  The fact that this post is months old indicates to me that this SW is essentially designed around the MAC OS and the porting exercise to Windows is not taken seriously.  On to an Adobe subscription I suppose.  If you spent 10% of your advertising budget on quality programmers this and other bugs would be fixed.  I had high hopes for this but it's simply not a professional package.

Regards,

KJV

Margaret Bright

Hi,

At this time, there's no new information on this matter I am afraid. We will let you know as soon as any information on this matter comes to light!

Thank you for bearing with us while we work on this.

Marconi Menezes

Please add one more vote. A really useful feature I'd like to have in my Luminar for Windows.

TJ Pacheco

This is killing me! Being able to create straight edges along buildings, window frames etc is routine when I do sky replacements. Especially within interior window frames. I am running a windows pc with Luminar 4 and really need this feature updated... 

Thanks,

TJ

Wally Benson

Well........fix it!

I don't like working on a photos and get to the point I need to remove one overhead wire and need to save the photo and go into a different one just to remove the wire. 

Elon Musk does not need to spend on advertising he just gets the job done...now stop putting new programs out without fixing the working one!!!!!!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.