All posts for Slow Luminar 4 are closed - WHY?

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi David! 
    We are working on the performance of the app. You can reach our support team directly so we investigate your particular case:

www.skylum.com/support

Please note that we are closing for comments only those posts that have similar or the same subjects as already existed ones. 

Comment actions Permalink
    David Osborn

After having been given the run around with the answer I started to read all of the comments and problems on this community site, it appears we are all "Beta testers" for an unfinished software upgrade. It should have been usable immediately.

Mike Hardisty

We were all beta testers for Luminar 3 and never got a truly working program. I for one, and I'm sure there are others, didn't swallow Skylum's marketing hype about L4 and rush out to buy it. 

I can see there are lots of people having problems but the Skylum propaganda mouthpiece has said the earliest you will see an update to resolve the problems is late December. 

Going on past performance don't hold your breath.

David Osborn

Thanks Mike,

I will carry on working with Lightroom for a few more months and see if there is any improvement with Luminar 4 then.

Thanks for the reply.

Jeremy Dinn

I'm so happy I just stayed with 3. I knew not to spend any more money, and I was right. There is a crazy amount of complaints already.

Please sign in to leave a comment.