Luminar 4 am Mac stürzt ständig ab. Luminar 3 lief stabil!

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bernfried,

If your computer meets all system requirements listed here, try reinstalling Luminar. We recommend doing a full uninstall with AppCleaner. AppCleaner is a free app that automatically removes not only applications but also the related files, making 'clean' uninstall easy.

In case you're not sure whether your computer meets the system requirements, click on Apple logo in the upper left corner of your screen, click About This Mac, and make a screenshot of the window that opens. Check out this article (click this text to open link) about making screenshots on Mac if you need help with that. Attach the screenshot to an email to support@skylum.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Fred Haider

I am experiencing crashes.  I have contacted support. It takes days to get back and then they send a generic reply asking me to reinstall.  When I do it crashes. Come on Luminar.  Trying a download and entering a license key that crashes means no matter how many attempts we are going to get the same result. Why they continue to request I download and use the same key and email and expect I will have a different result is unbelievable. I am not excited about doing an uninstall either. Especially if it deletes related files like possibly my edited photos.  

Plus they never provided instructions and links as they did here for you. They should have a remote help system with telephone assistance like Apple and Adobe has. I don't understand why it is taking them so much time to provide an update with a fix if this is a bug. I offered to be a beta tester. I hope the number of customers having issues of the program crashing is small and I can get this resolved immediately. Get a working copy of Luminar 4 and the looks package I paid for is my goal and should be theirs as well.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Fred! We have replied to your emails. Please note that you have never described the issue thoroughly so we could understand what is the problem. We are looking forward to your reply via email.

Post is closed for comments.