Sky Replacement Misses areas

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Markus Gillman-Rausch

Hello,

I have a similar problem. Basically, the area between the towers of tower bridge and teh walkway will not be replaced.

I there a solution available to the above mentioned problem other than letting skylum fix it for you?

Regards

Markus

Comment actions Permalink
    Helga Egilsdottir

Hello Markus,

Please, note that we are constantly training our AI to replace the sky more effectively. The thing is making the AI to replace the sky in such hard places like between tree branches or some smaller areas, that are detached from the main sky on image is more challenging. Improvement process takes a bit more time and effort, so we hope that sky replacement will work better with each new update. Meanwhile we would suggest using Masks to add the sky to places, which our AI missed. Thank you very much for your input on this matter. Just wanted to let you know that we are working on this.

Kirk Osborn

Could you send us the original files that you're working with?

Here's how you can send us files:

•    Visit https://wetransfer.com/ 
    •    If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    •    Click Add your files.
    •    Select the file(s) on your computer.
    •    After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    •    In Send As select Link.
    •    Click Transfer.
    •    After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and send it to support@skylum.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

paul jacques

Just transferred a DV6_5843_L4.tif through to you.

paul jacques

And I've sent another example of how tree branches don't work as expected- _DS40933_xxx

Angela Andrieux

Hi Paul,

Thanks! We'll be in touch with you ASAP via email.

Please sign in to leave a comment.