Image processing message is stuck

Answered

Comments

6 comments

• Official comment
    Anna V

Hi Everyone, 

We're almost done with preparing the detailed user manual for Luminar 4. While we're about to finish it, you're welcome to start reading and to leave your feedback on articles. This will help us to make it even better. 

Here is the link: https://www.manula.com/manuals/skylum/luminar/4/en/topic/working-with-the-essential-tools

We will connect this to the Help menu once the document officially launches. It is currently in English, but more translations are being worked on.

Comment actions Permalink
    Michael Mansfield

There is another step to carry out. For instance, using "Erase", once yot have the area marked in red, then  you need to click "Erase" at the top of your photo (next to Size). When you have completed your erase edits, click "Done" (top right in blue).

Many thanks. I guess it's obvious but as a new user I'm still learning. When I selected erase it worked instantly and the effect really was magic. I was a little misled as it said 'image processing' when it was waiting for further input from me.

I had the same problem taking me a while to resolve. If Skylum would only produce a full edition of the user guide instead of the very limited version available now then many of our questions would be answered. I think the rush to introduce Luminar 4 has resulted in an incomplete/faulty Windows version with limited instruction.

Helga Rowles

Hi, 

We're currently working on some workshops that should help our artists to make the most of the tools Luminar 4 offers.

Helga,

I agree with the previous poster that a full edition of the user guide for Luminar 4 would be welcome. I had a frustrating time trying to find the history Icon. The Luminar 3 documentation said that this was in the bar at the top of the screen, but evidently this apparently was moved. I did find it eventually and it is good, but up to date documentation would help. I would also add, with reference to my first post, that the message 'image processing' was accompanied by a moving circle which I took to mean the program was doing something when in fact I don't think it was.

Post is closed for comments.