Luminar4 as plug-in for Apple Photos not available?

Answered

Comments

7 comments

• Official comment
    Anastasia Davis

Hi!

Here are the steps to add Luminar 4 as an extension in Apple Photos:

1. Make sure Photos is closed.
    2. Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen and select System Preferences.
    3. In the window that opens click Extensions.
    4. Select Photos Editing from the list on the left.
    5. Make sure that the checkbox in front of Luminar 4 is ticked in the list on the right.
    6. Launch Photos and double-click on a photo you wish to edit.
    7. Click Edit in the upper right corner.
    8. Click on the Extensions button (looks like three dots in a circle) in the upper right.
    9. Select Luminar 4.
    10. When Luminar 4 loads perform the necessary edits in it, and then click Save Changes in the upper right.
    Comment actions Permalink
    Helga Wimmen

Anastasia,

Thank you very much for your quick answer :)

Helga

Bob Picman

Does not work because there is no Luminar 4 on the righthand side only Luminar 3 and Luminar Flex. How to solve?

Bob Picman

See enclosed screenshot. No Luminar 4, although it is installed and activated.

babu narayan

Hi, I have almost the same problem with L4 on my Mac book pro macOS Mojave version 10.14.6  I also can not see any apple photo plug-in beside [Ps ] [Lr ] adobe elements, apple aperture and I also followed step by step I  don't see any three-dot in circle or L4 on the upper right corner. I do have shows L4 check-in extensions but apple photos are not opening only way I get around to open it from other photo folders like Desktop, Exten hard drive,    

babu narayan

Extension

Bob Picman

Reinstalling solved the problem of Luminar 4 not appearing in the list of extensions.

Please sign in to leave a comment.