luminar 4 memory problem

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Smith! We are aware of the mentioned issue on some devices. We are working on it. 

Please note that we are replying to the posts and only then closing them for comments. We are closing only those posts which are similar or have the same topics as other ones.

Comment actions Permalink
    Helge Skogh

Dear Anastasia!

I read Mr. Smith’s comment regarding memory problems for Luminar 4. Yes, the problem is so bad that I have had to return to Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 and Pixelmator Pro. I think this is a problem for everybody, just that most still might not have noticed it. My iMac is new, has 32Gb of RAM and after working some time in Luminar, there is just about 2Gb left. Shocking, to say the least. 

Helge Skogh

Anastasia, here I am again!

I have now started Aurora 2019, Adobe Photoshop CC 2020, Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Lightroom CC, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Affinity Publisher and Pixelmator Pro and all these are open at the same time and consume almost the same amount of memory than just having Luminar 4 open, ALONE. Something must be wrong here. Suddenly I am in a position when I am unable to use Luminar... Which is sad...

I am working on an iMac, 32Gb of RAM.

I measure my memory using an app called Memory Diag, downloaded from the AppStore.

Good luck trying to solve this.

Please sign in to leave a comment.