Problems with L4 ?? Please try this

Comments

7 comments

Anthony Smith

Unfortunately, it is becoming clear that Luminar 4 is the problem... not something else.

Comment actions Permalink
    Frederic Valade

EVERYONE has problems (slow/crash), it's not up to us to solve them or start in safe mode to use their defective product.

I remember that we paid for a functional product, it's not up to us to do their job

Frederic Valade

TOUT LE MONDE a des problèmes (lent / crash), ce n’est pas à nous de les résoudre ou de commencer en mode sans échec à utiliser leur produit défectueux.

Je me souviens que nous avons payé pour un produit fonctionnel, ce n'est pas à nous de faire leur travail.

this said, I have a ryzen 3600, 16GB RAM, 1070GTX, only SSD and I have formatted and reinstalled my PC.

The problem does not come from our PC but from their software

Barry Buehler
    1. Did you try safe mode?  (Just as a diagnostic.)
    2. Everyone ?   EVERYONE ??  I think not.   I have no problem and most users do not have problems and all the people with demo vireos L4 on YOUTUBE don't have problems.

There are many thousands of copies in use and maybe 10-20 people complaining on line.  

Sorry, if you are having problems and I hope they get fixed.  If you want to, ask for a refund.

Frederic Valade

listen, I have 2 PC at home, I told you about the most powerful but I also have an intel i5 and the problem is the same.
    I also host a french forum on luminar and ALL users of this forum have problems with RAW, except 1 which uses only jpeg.
    In life I am a computer technician and I manage a fleet of 1200pc, I'm ready to bet you that if I install luminar on any of the 700 PC the problem will be the same with RAW.

Now imagine that without fail it works everywhere, you know what? 100% of users do not care because they do not use their PC in safe mode?

Safe mode for diagnostics will serve what if all my different PCs are formatted with the updated drivers have the same problem?

One question, do you work Raw or Jpeg with Luminar?
    Barry Buehler

I work with RAWS, jpegs, and tifs.  The raws are CR2 and CR3 from Canon cams.

Please send the address of your forum.  Thanks

Not suggesting that anyone work in safe mode.  It is just for diagnostics.

I started working with computers 50 years ago and I know how to approach problems with performance.

Sometimes, there is no cure because the software is poorly done, but sometimes, there is a wierd cure.

Frederic Valade

https://forum.hardware.fr/hfr/Photonumerique/Logiciels-Retouche/unique-luminar-sujet_25297_2.htm

I want to clarify that this is not a complaint forum but just to discuss this software

Please sign in to leave a comment.