Lack of customer support response

Comments

11 comments

Bob Picman

Except for the usual first response I have not had any decent reply either.

Comment actions Permalink
    Colin Grant

This is interesting but it does rather appear that Skylum are adopting a policy of non-communication. They do not participate in this forum in any meaningful why these days and they are not active on FB. Clearly they want everything routed through Support but that will backfire as there will be the same question asked many times. I suppose they are fed up with being "attacked" but who's fault is that.

Kate Williams

Hi guys, 

We're receiving an unexpectedly high number of incoming messages, thus it's taking extra time for our team to get back to you. 

However, I see that our agents have already replied to your emails. Please check your inbox. 

Robert Phelps

I bought Luminar 3 for annual renewal and updates for the rest of my natural.  
    Can't imagine needing anything else part from support which is lacking. I looked forward to receiving Luminar 4 very much. Could not download it like many others I discovered when I looked at the forum so I downloaded the version that ended .dmg as per the official recommendation.
    Appeared to download and work fine but today find it is a trial version.  Nowhere did it say it was a trial version yesterday.  I’m stumped and a bit annoyed. I am using a MacBook Pro and and iMac

I have some potentially super pictures captured extensively touring the USA and Canada. I want to get onto them and need Luminar 4 embedded across my devices now.  

My understanding is I should always have the latest version smoothly applied and accessible onto my devices.  So, please rectify this with me asap please?   May be me not doing something right so I’d be grateful if you can resolve it for me.  I tried my Luminar 3 key but it wasn’t recognised.  Nothing has automatically been detected by the software and the previous version automatically upgraded as promised.  

I’m a little frustrated right now.  It’s raining a lot today here in Fethiye, Turkey so I have time but can’t get on with my editing.  

Thanks in advance, Robert.

Ted Barone

Kate,

You said our emails have been responded to.  Where am I supposed to find that response?  It's not in my email or anywhere else I look within Skylum.

Frank Fiorentino

unexpectedly high number of incoming messages?  seriously?  how could this not have been expected when you release a subpar product.  the canned responses from support is just another example of this company giving their users a giant middle finger.

Olha Rowles

Hi Ted, we replied to your email yesterday.

Please, make sure to check your spam folder in case it got delivered there.

Ted Barone

Helga.
    I checked my spam folder. Not there. Please resend the response.
    Ted

Ted Barone

Can I get a response please?  I really need this issue resolved.  And I don't want to ask for my money back and have to search for a new editing program, but this is very disconcerting.

Ted

Olha Rowles

Hi Ted, we've just resent our email, please let us know whether you received it.

Ted Barone

I did not receive any email from Skylum except a notification of your response on this community thread.  And yes, I checked my Spam folder.  Perhaps you're not sending it to the correct email.  Please use the email I used to register my account and this notification was sent to.

Please sign in to leave a comment.