Comments

10 comments

• Official comment
    Kate Williams

Hi, 

Please provide us with the original photo you're working with via https://skylum.com/support

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it may ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your support request. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Chuck Gillespie

Same problem here.  Only happens on some images.

Kate Williams

Hi Chuck, 

Please ensure that the face in the photo is clearly visible and occupies a larger part of the image.

In the initial iteration, the tool was trained mostly on the full-face portraits. However, the neural network keeps getting better with each passing day, so it will be able to recognize a greater variety of photos later on.

I also kindly ask you to forward us the original photo according to the instructions in the pinned post. That way, we'll be able to take a closer look at the issue. 

Chuck Gillespie

I tried sending you an image but you only allow 8M.  That is very small for a raw image

Helga Rowles

Hi Chuck, please upload your image to wetransfer and attach the link to your support request.

Milan Carnansky

Al skin Enhancer is still unresolved. I bought Luminar 4 to improve the portraits and it's useless. If the program has trouble identifying the portrait, why did you put it in the program? I am very disappointed. Taking one big portrait because of an al skin enhancer is nonsense.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Milan! Could you send us the original file you were working with for a review? Sent it to support@skylum.com

Milan Carnansky

Podarilo sa mi to vyriešiť, aj keď neviem, či je to tak. Ťažšie. Najprv musím posúvať posúvač v podstate v al enhanceri a potom, keď prepnem na výšku na al skin a enhancer na výšku, potom to už funguje.

Milan Carnansky

I managed to solve it, even though I don't know if it's the way. More difficult. First I have to move the slider in essencial in al enhancer and then when I switch in portrait to al skin enhancer and portrait enhancer then it already works.

Kirk Osborn

We are glad to hear that you got everything figured out.

Feel free to contact us if any questions arise.

Please sign in to leave a comment.