After installing Luminar 4, I tested one image with sky replacement, and that was working well for me.
But then, after I started trying it with some other images (both JPGs and RAW files), I am having a problem where after I apply the sky, the sky covers the entire image and I cannot see ANY of the original image at all.
The weird thing is that sometimes, I can see the sky replacement looking correctly in the thumbnail, but then even that has only the sky covering the whole thumbnail. By "sometimes", I mean that the thumbnail changes from the correct image+sky replacement vs. all sky replacement, as I click on different thumbnails.
I have tried removing the image from Luminar, and even the "move to trash", but no image after the 1st one works with the sky replacement now, BUT BTW, the FIRST image that I tried the sky replacement seems to be ok, and I can even change the sky on that first image still.
I was looking at the contents of the Luminar catalog (I put that on separate drive) and in there, I can see the image with the sky replacement, so as a software developer/system engineer, it "feels" to me like the sky replacement is working internally/under the covers, but the Luminar 4 app is some how losing track of the images internally, e.g., maybe some pointers in the database are messed up or something like that.
It would really be cool if this actually worked for more than the first image (sorry, I am just being sarcastic :) !!).
Please sign in to leave a comment.