2nd attempt at refund

Answered

Comments

21 comments

• Official comment
    Alina Skylum

Hi guys, 

We are processing the refunds, however, it may take a bit longer for us to get back to you as we're overflowing with a great number of emails after the release. 

Someone from our team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Gary Sibio

I'm trying also. I sent my request to customer service a short time ago. I doubt if the people here can issue a refund.

Gary

James Coan

I sent mine in day before yesterday and received the automated response.

From what I keep seeing, the people on the forums are unable to process refunds, but it seems they can communicate with those who are able to.

Gary Sibio

I just got the automated response. We'll see what happens.

Gary

LeoN E

How to apply for refund?

James Coan

Apparently:

You can request a refund by emailing support@skylum.com.

Gary Sibio

I clicked on "Skylum Support" at the top of this page. Then scroll down to where it says Contact Customer Support.

That's what I did. I don't know if it's the right thing to do. 

Gary

Poranin Wichitworawong

Does anyone already got refund ?

You have 30 day money back guarantee so you should process refund quickly.

Sascha C.

It would be nice to get generallya response. Requested my refund today using the contact form but did not get any response. Neither by human nor an automatic response. So I don’t know if the request arrived.

James Coan

I received an email asking me questions about my machine and setup and what I would like to happen. I sent the information they were requesting, including the refund request. So now I'm just waiting to see if they honor the refund request.

Joshua Garvin

Just an update,  they did email me and a refund is in the works!

Gary Sibio

Joshua Garvin >> Just an update,  they did email me and a refund is in the works! <<

That's great.

I just got an email informing me how backlogged they are and how it's going to take time, yada, yada, yada. I responded that their problems are not my problem and, if they had made a decent product, they wouldn't have to deal with all of these tech support emails and requests for refunds.

Gary

Anoop Patil

I requested a refund on my oder placed a week ago. Automated email saying "due to unusual large volume of tickets, our response may currently take up to several days". 

I hope they honor their 30 day refund policy and process mine quickly. 

James Coan

I got the automated email, but then a day later I received an email asking me some questions about my system, and I still requested a refund.

Have yet to hear back about the refund. It's been a week now.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

If you're still waiting on an email confirming your request, please let me know your email address and I'll get an update for you.

Hi Angela,

I requested a refund 4 days ago but I have just received an automatic email saying you will contact me soon. I would like to know the status of my refund request. My email is diego.ugarte@outlook.com
    Thank you!

Helena Carter

Hi Diego,

I have just replied to your email and issued you a refund.

Have a great weekends!

Sascha C.

I also still wait for the refund. Got an email where I was asked about some details, but still no confirmation regarding the refund. However, I think you will find my email without posting it here :)

Legoff Didier

Hello, I'm very disappointed about your lack of consideration for your customers. I have sent a refund request at skylum.com/support twice, on november 23 and 28. No response...! Must we think that Skylum doesn't intend to honor its 30 days guarantee? Or wait 30 days to answer it's too late? Please don't tell me to contact your support... Sincerely

James Coan

I have a refund now pending I can see on my credit card.

• Started with the automated mail (day 1)
    • A second email troubleshooting the software (day 3)
    • A final email with the refund confirmation (day 6)

So the process is working, just slow going, especially due to the holiday rush I think.

Anastasia Davis

Sascha C.  Legoff Didier We have issued a full refund for your purchase.
    @James Indeed, we have a high volume of inquiries. We are doing our best to reply as soon as possible. 

Post is closed for comments.