Comments

7 comments

Pavel Rýdl

I got this version from begining after release.

Comment actions Permalink
    Anna V

Hi Duc, 

You are right we have released the small update. 

Could you please specify your question in a more detailed way ?

Duc Vu Anh

Tks Anna. I would like to know what exactly the improvement of that update. So far i cannot use aurora hdr as Luminar plugin. I am using PC and saw Jim Nix can export the image in Luminar 4 to aurora and get it back to Luminar when done with adjustment?

Pavel Rýdl

Agree. can we have a change log please ?

Elena Blum

Hi Duc,

Aurora HDR 2019 needs to be updated before it can support Luminar 4. While we're preparing the update, you can try the following solution:

1. Open a photo in Aurora.
    2. Click Plugins >  Other > Open Plugin.
    3. Navigate to the folder where your copy of Luminar 4 is installed. By default, it's C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar 4
    4. Double-click Luminar4.8bf. Luminar 4 should open as a plugin in Aurora.
    Duc Vu Anh

Yes, i can do that but what the purpose of Luminar 4 DAM for? 

Besides, I saw Jim Nix on his Luminar 4 (mac) can call up Aurora from Luminar, and return the editted file back to Luminar, very convienience.

Also, when i try dupplicate that move on Luminar 4 (windows), I can not find the plugin in edit menu? Nothing there. So don't know is it Luminar or Aurora problem. Please advise

Tks

Duc

Roy Blackwell

On the Windows platform I believe this can only be done manually, and only from Aurora to Luminar, not vice versa.

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006693000-Using-Luminar-4-as-a-Plug-In-in-Aurora-HDR-2019

Please sign in to leave a comment.