Sky replacement not working

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Roy Blackwell

Post an example image or two and someone might be able to verify or offer some constructive advice.

Comment actions Permalink

Here is one I believe should work and it does not, I have seen online youtube examples that replace ones similar or even easier to this.

Roy Blackwell

Works for me...

Right, so why is it not working here? Everything else works fine... I've reinstalled and still it does not work! Support are useless.

Roy Blackwell

If Support has yet to request it, they will be asking for information of your computer system (OS version, hardware specs, etc).

https://skylum.com/support

All they have done is say it's the type of photos I am using, I knew it wasn't. I have a new beefy PC so it has nothing to do with specs or performance either, lucky its just on trial so I wont be purchasing before they fix this issue, I cant be the only one.

Appreciate your responses Roy, you are more useful that the support! haha

Hi,

Do you know what they (support or your) meant by "the type of photos"? 

Was it the type of image file, e.g., JPG, RAW, etc.?  If so, what type of file were you trying to process?

Jim

Hi Jim, they were indicating it was the photo not the type of photo as per above, having said that I notice now I can not edit any jpeg images.

Angela Andrieux

Hi,

If you're still having trouble with your JPG images, or with the sky replacement tool, please reply to your most recent email from our support team so we can further assist you. Thanks in advance!

Please sign in to leave a comment.