Luminar 4 Crashing

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Rick Wyatt

My crashes every time I try to replace the sky. Also when making other changes it crashed. I contacted Skylum last week but no answers yet. Today I request a refund until the bugs are worked out.

Comment actions Permalink
    Anna V

Hi Rick and Charlie, 

We usually reply within 24 hours but due to the surge of incoming mail after the release, it might take longer.

Please launch the app and click File > Catalog > New and check how the app works for you.

If the issue remains,  could you please provide us with your hardware configuration: 

1. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    2. Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    3. In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    4. Click File > Export.
    5. Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it
    6. and attach this text file via

http://www.skylum.com/support  

Charlie Hoffman

I sent my configuration in when I filed a concern with costumer service. Crashes on start up and sky replacement. I have a hp workstation i7 processors, ssd hd, 64gb memory and NVIDIA® Quadro® K2200 video card.....this machine was built by hp for photo editing 

Charlie Hoffman

Rick, yes it crashes too and freezes during sky replacement 

Please sign in to leave a comment.