Will you PLEASE give us new Luminar 4 users a full working Luminar 3 until you fix Luminar 4

Answered

Comments

8 comments

• Official comment
    Helena Carter

Hi Eveyone,

I have replied under this thread regarding the performance issues and what to do:

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006599380-Luminar-4-and-GPU-usage

Also, a new performance update is planed to be released by the end of the year.

Comment actions Permalink
    Maxime Savoie

Funny for you to ask because Luminar 3 does not work either...

This is really a sad marketing company with absolutely no much respect for their customer.   I mean the product is absolutely amazing when working but there is too many crashes, memory leak end random lag that it's really hadr to use.

For all the user that are not still aware, beware.  We are the beta tester of Skylum, the trick is that we also have to pay a licence, it that not wonderful.  They haven't get Luminar 3 to work yet that they sell an upgrade to Luminar 4 saying that is a totaly different product.  lol so good, they are genius. 

Lloyd O'Daniel

There is no such thing as a full working Luminar 3.

John Inglis

Well state what's wrong with it don't just say it don't work, telling us the issues would be a good start.

robert Blanc

really disappointed by Skylum and it's true Luminar 3 did not work fine on my PC's under Windows 10 and now same story with Luminar 4 and I paid for that!!!!!! I am crazy

Edmund Comber

@ John Inglis    What is wrong with it?????  Everything.  On one PC it wont install, on the other it installs but crashes on launch.  TOTALLY F'in USELESS.  LOADS of posts on what does not work.

I have posted details of what is happening and sent them to Skylum Support

So in short IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL IN ANY WAY!

pat scanlon

would be happy if I could open it,when i pay for something I expect it to work

Frank Fiorentino

I hate to say this but did you think all the negative comments were fake?

Post is closed for comments.