Impossible to open a raw file in Luminar 4

Comments

6 comments

Christian Drees

Using L4 on two different machines. On both the software is unusable. I'm starting to think that the only solution is asking for a refund...

Comment actions Permalink
    Joe Mcdonald

You have to pay for the addware version to see if it works...good luck

Vita Bergman

Hi J P! 

For a deeper look at the issue, please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support we will be happy to help.

robert Blanc

Please stop to ask us to contact your support team. Since Luminar 3 I have sent so much mails without any answers

Joe Mcdonald

Robert, that kind of response from Vita is a non transparent resolution, ALL issue should be transparent for the readers. Skylum wants your issue to appear to the readers as if they are working closely with you to resolve the problem, when in reality nothing is happening and eventually you will disappear from the forum as if the problem has been fix.

In addition, I have been asking for a refund for the past week, zero response. I now have to go through PayPal to report an item not received to Fastspring that handles digital purchases for Skylum. Then I need to go to the BBB to report and make transparent their unethical business practice. The money spent three months ago for preorder is gone and forgotten, this whole ordeal of reporting is about principle and respect.

J P Leduc

NO ANSWER FROM TECH SUPPORT ???

I wrote my technical question to technical support like Vita Bergman suggested, they say normal response in 12-24 hours ... Now it has been more than 72 hours ... no response ???

My trail is about to expire ... I was testing the program for me, my photo club and photograph friends,  I don't think I, my friends or club members will buy this software shortly.

It is a shame --- so much promising in ads and AI features ...

Please sign in to leave a comment.