Luminar 4 did't run in my PC Windows 10

Comments

8 comments

Edmund Comber

I have the same issue with my desktop, installed but wont launch.  You will see the crashes in the Applications Eventlog.  I have sent the event log to Support, but not holding my breath for a rapid solution.  Luminar 4 seems to be a dud.

Comment actions Permalink
    Simone Di Felice

How can i see this log?

Edmund Comber

Standard Windows Event Log.  Type Event Viewer into Windows search bar, run Event Viewer, select Windows Logs > Application

Rudi Maes

The same here, Luminar 4 crashes after a few minutes of use without a specific error message. Crash happens to me after choosing some presets for a certain photo (JPG).

Simone Di Felice

In my case Is not a crash when the software Is open, but It fresh when i tried to open it

Vita Bergman

Hi Simone!

In case the application crashes upon the splash screen, please send us event logs:

Reproduce the issue.
    Press the Windows logo key + R.
    Type eventvwr in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    In the window that opens click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
    Click Application in the directory tree.
    In the main part of the window find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
    Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
    Right-click on any of the two selected entries and click Save Selected Events.
    Name the file, save it, and attach it to the email and send it to support@skylum.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

David Hansen

I hardly Have to do much before Luminar 4 crashes.I have sent the log files you are looking for hope this helps.

Elena Blum

Hi David,

Someone from our support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible. We're experiencing a very high volume of questions about Luminar 4 so it might take us a bit longer than usual to respond.

Please sign in to leave a comment.