Comments

6 comments

• Official comment
    Kate Williams

Hi, 

Indeed, the channel mixer filter has been moved to the Deprecated tab.

The Deprecated tab comprises the tools that were left for compatibility of Looks with Luminar 4.

These tools are not relevant due to new under-the-hood technologies in Luminar 4 and will be removed from the application in future versions.

The Deprecated tab will appear in the following cases:

• You’ve migrated your Luminar 3 catalog containing the photos edited with the filters that were removed from Luminar 4;
    • You’re using the custom Looks or Look Packs containing one of the filters that are now outdated.

I'll make sure to inform our team that you'd like to have this filter back.

If its absence is a deal-breaker for you and you'd rather get a refund, please, contact us via https://skylum.com/support

Comment actions Permalink
    Alina Skylum

Hi Tony,

Channel mixer has need removed from Luminar 4. Please, check this document about where you can find your filters from Luminar 3: https://media.macphun.com/uploads/uploads/skylum/pdf/Onboarding_Luminar_4_Blog_Post-2.pdf?_ga=2.97139615.1215044120.1573462186-605595603.1572517806

Tony Collins

What? Why? Why on earth would you remove such an important filter? Why would you remove any filter?

This might be a deal breaker for me. I have an IR converted camera.

Alan .Clark

I also need Channel Mixer for my IR work. How can I work with IR images now? If you cannot provide a solution I will have to swap to another product.

DAVID WRIGHT

I agree with Alan and Tony. I didn’t see any info about filters being removed in the L4 announcements. 

julia dyson

i too have an ir converted camera if i cant get a channel mixer in l4 if think i will be wanting  a cash refund

Post is closed for comments.