We can create decent looking fake skies but still no simple way to create a watermark?

Comments

3 comments

Steve Ratts

I'll second this. It's just plain silly that Luminar can't do watermarks without ridiculous SW contortions. There are some really great new capabilities in L4. I've tried it on two machines - a 2015 Macbook Pro running Catalina and a recently built Hackintosh running Mojave and it seems to work fine on both - noticeably faster, and so far I'll say I love the AI Skin Enhancer and Portrait Enhancer - but still no way to easily embed a watermark! Also still the same completely flawed Luminar DAM.

So, great job on the new AI features, but can we pretty please have some of the essential and very worthy things you've promised for so long now?

Thanks,

Steve

Comment actions Permalink
    Alina Skylum

Hi Everyone,

We do have a watermark tool in the backlog of our requested features. I will also forward your feedback to our developers. Please, stay tuned!

Craig Douglas Gephart

Thank you, Alina.  It would be nice if it could get bumped up a bit.  For those of us who post on social media, having our stamp on our work is a vital part of expanding our reach and potentially our business.  For those reasons, I think this should be given a bit more serious attention.  I know this has been a request for a while and I know at least a few of the other major players in the market have been making this easy for their users this for some time.  It's one of the reasons I began using one of Skylum's competitor's products.

Please sign in to leave a comment.