I can't send back automatically to lightroom classic any image modified in luminar 4 (windows)

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Alina Skylum

Hi Philippe,

Please, note that a recommended way to invokeLuminar 4 as a plugin is to right-click on an image>Export>Luminar 4>Open Source Files/Edit Copy with Lightroom Adjustments.

After you hit Apply, the photo should appear under Catalog>All Photographs in Lightroom. See the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/neybu8

Comment actions Permalink
    Philippe Giraud
    Hello,

Thank you, but my problem is different .
    I can easily export  from lightroom to luminar, but after modifications, i have difficulties to send back the photo to lightroom, in the original folder.
    After my initial message, i discovered that there is no apply button in the trial version of luminar 4 , i’m using for the moment.
    Is it the reason of the problem ?
    Thanks for your help.
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Philippe,

Can you confirm that you're using the Export command (rather than Edit In) to take your images from Lightroom to Luminar?

Using Edit In is usually the cause for the Apply button not showing.

Philippe Giraud

Hi

Thanks for this solution : a little complicated, but  it works.

I have two other questions :

-  i noticed that, in my trial version for windows, the lens correction is different of the mac version (as seen in youtube tutorials) . In my trial version, there are no auto distorsion corrections and remove chromatic aberrations . Are there others differences ? Is it due to the trial version ?

- Is it planed to have a flex version of luminar 4, and when if that is the case ?

Colin Grant

L4 can be used as a plugin or standalone. Flex is therefore discontinued. I have absolutely no idea why they ever released it.

Philippe Giraud

Ok, and for ma previous question ?

i noticed that, in my trial version for windows, the lens correction is different of the mac version (as seen in youtube tutorials) . In my trial version, there are no auto distorsion corrections and remove chromatic aberrations . Are there others differences ? Is it due to the trial version ?

Roy Blackwell

As I understand it, the trial version is feature complete. That said, the Windows version is not yet on par with the Mac version. Skylum has indicated parity is on their list but I have yet to see evidence of it.

Anna V

Hi Philippe, 

The Lens Correction tool is absolutely identical both in Luminar 4 on Windows and MacOS(in the trial mode too).

Please make sure that you have found the Lens Correction tools. 

The Lens correction tools are available in Canvas >  Lens & Geometry (see the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/pvxg3z

If we can further clarify please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support  and we'll be happy to help.

Post is closed for comments.