smugmug Uploader

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Edward,

The SmugMug uploader for Luminar 4 has the same functionality as Luminar 3 at this time, but I will forward the request to allow multiple image uploads to our developers for their consideration.

Comment actions Permalink
    Edward Pereira

Thanks for the prompt response, Angela.  I suspect that for many of us exporting to Smugmug, Flickr, or other photo sharing platforms is the last step of our workflow; typically, I export 50 + pictures after a trip.

Best regards,

Kurt Gearhart

I can't even get it to log in to my SmugMug account.

I keep getting an error.  I can log in fine using a browser.

Thanks

Helga Rowles

Hi Kurt!

Our tech team was able to reproduce the issue on their end, we'll be sure to fix it in the upcoming update.

Rudi Theuns

Please get the multiple uploads to Smugmug in ASAP.

I just lost 1 hour export time to find out it does only upload 1 picture out of 160. 
    Now I had to export all again locally and then upload the batch separately to Smugmug.

Even when not fixed make it clear it export all pictures but only upload the first one.  Also I cannot find the other exports . 

Rudi 

Kate Williams

Hi Rudi, 

This feature request has been submitted. For now, we have no precise ETA for multiexport. 

As for other exports that you cannot locate -  could you please clarify the issue in a bit more detailed way? 

Please reach us here - https://skylum.com/support- so that we could assist you in a more effective way: 

Please sign in to leave a comment.