AI Sky replacement - relight scene completely off

Comments

7 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi C S,

Sure - you can simply move the Relight slider to the left to remove the effect.

Comment actions Permalink
    C S

@angela, I tried that earlier and should have been more clear in my request, but even with the setting all the way to zero there is still and effect when replacing the sky.  I'd like to be able remove the effect completely for maximum flexibility on images that don't look good with these modifications. 

Angela Andrieux

Hi CS,

Understood.

Please send the example(s) to us at www.skylum.com/support so our developers can look into it. Thanks in advance!

C S

Any chance version 4.3 with Relight=0 setting now leaves the image having the sky replaced completely unmodified?

Victoria Grace

Hi there, currently, there will be still a slight effect after replacing a sky. However, you may try to use the Brush tool in the Masking settings and erase the applied effect from the desired areas - https://prnt.sc/trlhfl

Lance Mosher

It's pretty silly that 0 doesn't actually zero out the effect. 0 should be off. No masking needed. Please fix this! Thank you!

Victoria Grace

Hi Lance,

I'm sorry your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. Be sure I've forwarded your suggestion to our team in charge so that they consider changing this in the future. Thanks for your understanding!

Please sign in to leave a comment.