Luminar 4 - Sky replacement Resize

Answered

Comments

7 comments

• Official comment
    Anna V

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! 

We will forward it to the person in charge for further consideration. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Helena Carter

Hi Avi,

There are more sliders for adjusting the skies under Advanced settings, see the screenshot:

Avi Bphotography

Advanced setting I'm aware of.

I'm asking is there is a way to resize the replaced sky

I'm assuming this may not be available

Alina Skylum

Could you please specify in what way you want the Skies to be resized? If the AI Sky Replacement  doesn't apply correctly, you can click Edit Mask and adjust it.

Bob Pease

I have the same question as Avi.

How do you resize the sky to match the base image.

The sky that I have used is a bigger image size than the base image and is far too large, I want to adjust the sky image to look the same scale as the base image. At the moment the sky image looks way out of scale and I want to make it smaller ie zoom out.

The sky replacement is not much good if you can't adjust the sky pixel size.

Kami

Yes, please, give us a way to resize the sky, just as Bob said. I need that feature!

Kai Chinn

I am trying to do the same thing but there is "NO WAY" to resize the sky to match foreground image at all.

We all need the ability to "Resize" the sky replacement image to match the foreground image otherwise, it's back to Photoshop and i would like to get away from them all together.

This Luminar 4.1 update is good but still needs additions like this ability to continue to grab people from adobe to your platform permanently.... I know that is a goal of your company right? ;)

Please sign in to leave a comment.