AI Sky replacement - move/resize sky

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi CS,

Thank you for your feedback! At this time there is no way to move the sky from left to right (only up and down) but I have added this to our feature request list for our developers' consideration. Hopefully we'll see this added in a future update.

Comment actions Permalink
    Alex Flinsch

Being able to move left/right is good, but being able to resize and crop the replacement sky would be good too.

Garry George

+1 for resizing the sky and repositioning. 

Ryan Kenney

yesssss! please add moving left and right an option. i have had a few sunset photos that were blown out but the replacement sky wont line up with the already placed sun, everything else looks perfect but i cant line up the sky / sun replacement to fit perfectly so it doesn't look off when i just add a sun of my own. otherwise im absolutely in love with this program, i have been a photoshop guy for over 10 years but i think i might have a new love for luminar!

C S

I see that AI Augmented Sky has a place object button now.  Does the AI Sky Replacement also allow the end user to place the sky as desired?

Victoria Grace

Hi there, currently, there is no such an option, however, we're considering to add it in one of our future updates. Thanks for your understanding.

Please sign in to leave a comment.