Comments

7 comments

kerry fox

I cant download, but had to do myself . nothing to say program was here and says if you didnt get anything to download here. I did that but, now says i still have to buy. every new version this happens. you would think if you pre bought they would let you know on the day before going to the public and do you have to uninstall 3. why cant you just update the previous version just like adobe .

Comment actions Permalink
    Michael Nielsen

I had no issues downloading Luminary’s 4. I didn’t get the email but used the download link from inside “My software”.

The Product Key was attached the email I got after purchasing the preorder.

I used the product key and it's still not downloading, I pre-ordered and I get no answers ... if not fixed by the end of the week I want my refund.  I'm fed up this happened once before, I'm losing patience.  Does anyone get answers who have this problem I'm ready to pull my hair out of my head.

Maybe I am not recognizing the product key as different from the ACTIVATION #  Please enlightened me.  I'm so angry I could spit wooden nickels.

Helena Carter

Hi Everyone,

If you're facing issues with Luminar 4 activation:

If you're on Mac, in the top bar menu go to Luminar 4 > Activate and enter the email address and your activation key (from your activation email) to complete installation and registration.

If you're on Windows,  click + to open one photo or folder for editing.
    To complete registration, go to File > Activate and enter the email address and your activation key (from your activation email) to complete installation and registration.

If you're facing issues with the installation of Luminar 4, please, reach us via https://skylum.com/support so we could assist.

Nordine Briout

Just bought Luminar Ai membership , verified email as requested and NO DOWNLOAD link in my software...resent request no email ... resent again .. no email.. sent support receipt and now waiting when I need this like yesterday ... i give it 24 h max.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Nordine,

I'm not seeing a support request from you in our system under the email address you're using for this forum. nb****t@hotmail.com. Please kindly send your request to us using the form at www.skylum.com/support or email support@skylum.com and we'll be glad to assist you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.