Turning Off Subfolders

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Moritz Plambeck

didn't find a solution to that as well.

I loaded all the ones I wanted in an album.

I had the difficulty trying to get to know which ones are raw and jpg sorted by type and then guessed...

Comment actions Permalink
    Marty France

Agree.  This is such a problem for my workflow that, frankly, it makes Luminar unuseable.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Marty,

The folder functionality is the same in Luminar 4 as it was in Luminar 3 for now.

Guy Meacham

This request was made by me and many others as soon as L3 was released. It's never received anything more that the canned "We will forward to our developers for consideration" response. Clearly it's not even on their radar to add this function. I wasn't going to change my whole workflow to suit Luminar especially with all the other problems so I've had to stop using the software. 

Alexander Huhn

can't believe how reduced the options are to configure the software. this single issue drives me nuts and there's more left to be desired :-/

Marty France

Has there been any more progress on this?  It sure would seem like an easy change, but nothing's different with 4.1.  Hello?  McFly?  Anyone paying attention to this?

Elena Blum

Hi,

All our plans pertain to Luminar as a universal editing platform, so we'll be sure to consider implementing it in the future. We’ve forwarded it to our technical team, and they’ll be looking at how to best develop and apply this solution. Thank you!

Post is closed for comments.