Luminar 4 not showing in my account?

Comments

12 comments

Susan Wiethorn

ditto...Watching

Comment actions Permalink
    Elena Blum

Hi,

Please note that the “My Software” section displays the apps that have already been activated.

Once Luminar 4 is released and you activate it with your license, the app will appear in your Skylum account.

shanker Jadapa

same issue.. following

Susan Wiethorn

It showed,

Email came from a 3rd group:

Team Skylum team@skylum.com via d33c.emsend3.com 

By the way, these are the other senders of related materials:

Skylum Software <noreply@skylum.zendesk.com>

team@skylum.com via s4.acems2.com 

Hi,

I now have the Luminar 4 software link and downloaded it and installed it, but I can't see how to "Activate" it?

The help says to do File ==> Activate, but I don't see an "Activate" under the File menu?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jim

Ahh!  When I started Luminar 4 this morning, it made a page appear saying I was in trial mode and asking for my email and key.  I entered the email and key and now it is showing under "My Software".

I guess it takes awhile for the Luminar 4 in trial mode to ask for that info, but there definitely wasn't and isn't have an "Activate" item under the File menu, so maybe that needs to be corrected in your documentation?

Thanks,

Jim

Alina Skylum

If you're on Mac, in the top bar menu go to Luminar 4 > Activate and enter the email address and your activation key (from your activation email) to complete installation and registration.

If you're on Windows,  click + to open one photo or folder for editing.
    To complete registration, go to File > Activate and enter the email address and your activation key (from your activation email) to complete installation and registration.

Haha you are repeating the same thing that I mentioned "go to File > Activate", AND I am telling you, on Luminar 4 (on Windows) there IS no "Activate" under the File menu:

Helena Carter

Firstly, you need to click + to open one photo or folder for editing.
    To complete registration, go to File > Activate and enter the email address and your activation key (from your activation email) to complete installation and registration.

However, if you can't see the Activate button even this way, this mean that you have already activated Luminar 4.

Yes, you are right, I had to open a photo first.  That was what finally got the Activate to appear.

Thanks,

Jim

Daniel Pantin

Hola. Pude instalar con dificultad pero el programa no se abre y no se como activarlo con W10. Gracias.

La factura dice fastspring como si fuera un representante o intermediario de Skylum

Angela Andrieux

Hi Daniel,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we will be happy to help you with installation.

Fastspring is our billing partner.

Please sign in to leave a comment.