Jumps from one image to the next

Comments

5 comments

Peter Gladstein

Welcome to the "Magic Mouse Issue" which I reported in January 2019. This issue could have been fixed by a summer intern. Instead, we have a UI where in order to use the Golden Hour Filter you have to remember it's in the Essentials Group within the Landscape SubGroup.

Comment actions Permalink
    Gene Flanigan

UI in version 4 is a big step backwards. The mouse issue seems worse in version 4 than version 3 too.

There are so many things to like about Luminar, but then a handful of frustrating things that make you wish you had Aperture back in big way.

Ronald Skinner

Yeah I’ve also reported the Magic Mouse issue many times and was also told it was fixed but it never was, always liked the Luminar Editor but this issue is one reason I didn’t buy Luminar 4 and moved to other software that works.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Gene! Indeed a magic mouse is quite sensitive and we will consider how we can change the use of it with Luminar.
    Best regards,

Peter Gladstein

Anastasia - you and your co-workers need to coordinate your misinformation. We were told that a fix was developed and would be in the next release - see below.

Please sign in to leave a comment.